Studio One 3 Pro v3.5.2 WiN MAC
Team R2R | 17.09.2017 | OSX: 155 MB | WiN: 235 MB
Include Packs 16 Packs of Sounds and Loops and Reference Manual
Studio One® 3.3 is the latest version of Studio One and is a free download for registered Studio One 3 customers. This new version adds several of the most frequently user-requested enhancements including faster multi-track drum editing, MIDI editing improvements, new mixing features, and unprecedented integration with the new Notion™ 6 music notation and performance environment.
- Audio Bend updated with élastiquePRO 3 time stretch and pitch manipulation for pristine audio, even with extreme tempo shifts.
- Step Recording for easy beat and track programming, even of complex parts.
- Help when and where you need it through dynamic, context-sensitive documentation, Extended InfoView, and tool-tips.
- Track List and Inspector buttons have been moved and no longer jump.
- Dividers in mixer and Track Inspector now resize dynamically.
- Playback cursor visual improvements (including red on record).
- New Focus Frame highlights screen area with key command focus.
- New Render Instrument Tracks function renders Note FX and Transpose/Velocity track parameters.
- New All Notes Off (Panic) command in MIDI Monitor panel. Keyboard shortcut is assigned to “#”.
- New option to apply Folder Channel track color to enclosed tracks and channels (Advanced/Editing/Tracks).
- MIDI input filters are now available per MIDI input Ddevice (moved from global settings).
- Drag folder to create a new tab.
- Cmd+F always opens browser and search field (incl. Pool).
- “Category” is now included in plug-in search.
- Search results are automatically grouped by type.
- Delete Time also deletes markers/tempo/time-signature events.
- Selecting Delete Time without selection opens Start/End time window.
- New assignable key commands for Insert Silence in Loop and Delete Time in Loop have been added.
- A dot on knobs indicates automated controls of plug-ins and instruments.
INSTRUMENTS AND PLUG-INS
- Mono processing is now available for mono AU plug-ins.
- VST2/VST3 plug-in sidechaining now supports I/O configuration changes.
Include Packs & Manual:
- Studio One 3 Reference Manual English v18.104.22.168-R2R
- PreSonus Softube Saturation Knob v1.3.13 for.StudioOne-R2R
- Ampire XT Metal Pack v22.214.171.124 for StudioOne-R2R
- GB Essential Collection Soundset-R2R
- SM Loops And Kits for StudioOne-R2R
- Acoustic Drum Loops Pro for StudioOne-R2R
- Acoustic Drum Loops Vol.2 for StudioOne-R2R
- MVP Loops And Kits for StudioOne-R2R
- Studio One Instruments Vol.1 for StudioOne-R2R
- Studio One Instruments Vol.2 for StudioOne-R2R
- Studio One Musicloops for StudioOne-R2R
- Big Fish Audio Loops And Kits for StudioOne-R2R
- Impact Drums for StudioOne-R2R
- Presense XT Core for StudioOne-R2R
- Electronic Audioloops for StudioOne-P2P
- Nine Volt Audio Guitars for StudioOne-P2P
- Vgnce-Sound for StudioOne-P2P
- Prime Selection Loops And Sounds-R2R
- Studio One 3 Soundset Builder v126.96.36.199191-R2R
- PreSonus VU Meter v188.8.131.52804 for StudioOne-R2R
- Channel Strip Collection for Studio One v184.108.40.206804-R2R
Version 3.5.2 Release Notes
New features and improvements:
- Arranger Track in Studio One Prime/Artist
- Support for StudioLive Series III rack mixers
- Support for StudioLive AR22 mixer
- Command for “Mono” in mixer main out
- Click on automation track control opens the plug-in
- Bounce keeps bus routing
- Option to disable mixer undo
- Updated Song Information window design
- Blacklist for incompatible VST3 plug-ins
- Delete device slots by drag & drop (with cmd modifier)
- Higher resolution for zoom commands option
- Improved Quick Zoom behavior
- Favorites list in browser sorted alphabetically
- [Project Page] Events snap to other events when moved or resized
- [Project Page] Digital Release renders individual tracks based on track markers
- [Developers] API for cloned plug-in instances in low-latency mode
The following issues have been fixed:
- [Fat Channel XT] gate won’t recall settings correctly
- [Fat Channel XT] some remote controls missing
- [Fat Channel XT] Macro Controls lose link to parameters
- [Fat Channel XT] wrong scaling in Gate gain reduction meter
- Wrong behavior of duplicated notes in triplet grids
- No Level Meter peak reset in micro views
- [macOS] “No device” not selectable in Core Audio input selector
- [macOS, 32-bit] Audioloops showing unknown format won’t play
- [macOS] Crash when unloading certain AU plug-ins with GUI open
- Copy to new scratch pad + “don’t follow” Tempo setting doesn’t place audio correctly
- Send level parameter jumps at certain values
- 3.5 Spectrum meter scale differs from 3.3.4
- Duplicating Arranger section doesn’t copy first note event
- Arrangement scrolls when moving folder event to Scratch Pad
- Auto-save version time stamps can be incorrect
- Automation sometimes not applied during mixdown
- [Windows] No support for I/O with disparate number of inputs and outputs using Windows Audio
- Mono channels don’t respect Pan law in software low latency monitoring path
- [Mai Tai, Presence XT] Gater preset not saved when plug-in is deactivated
- Multiple crashes on Start and Quit
- Audio input can fail after using native low-latency monitoring
- Automation not copied correctly to Scratch Pad
- Pipeline as Event FX doesn’t force real-time render
- Audio in video player not muted (still playing)
- Channel names on multi-out Instruments not restored correctly
- Copy & paste of events + automation in Automation Track doesn’t paste automation
- Transform audio and back resets track delay
- “Mixdown Selection” doesn’t exclude unselected events within the selection range
- “Cursor follows edit position” doesn’t work when comping using swipe
- Moving Arranger Section leads to unexpected results
- Crash when removing Track with Lexicon MPX-i
- [Channel Strip] gain reduction meters pause or stop based on channel selection or UI status
- [Start Page] Song list not updated after moving user data folder
- Crash after loading certain MIDI files
- Wrongly displayed midi quantization value
- Note Events before first bar can’t be quantized
- Metering displays inactive on busses with native low latency monitoring
- Truncated text in keyboard shortcut dialog
- Newly created Instrument Tracks in Folder not assigned to bus
- [Project Page] copying metadata to all tracks only copies artist name
- Missing application settings after upgrade
- Focus issue with Song Setup metadata field tabbing
- [macOS] Core Audio devices show one sampling rate only
- Bus order in console not stable when moving tracks
- Crash when switching record channel
Studio One 3 Professional v3.5.2 Include 16 Packs WiN MAC-R2R