IL Plugins Pack 10 June 2017 WiN
Team R2R | 10 Jun 2017 | 106.8MB
IL Plugins Pack 10 June 2017 WiN-R2R
Maximal is a loudness maximiser, featuring an advanced lookahead peak limiter and analogue modelled saturation. The multi-stage limiter section features next-level lookahead, automatic makeup gain, and adaptive and responsive release. This plugin will smoothly limit any peaks in the audio, and automatically increase the overall level. The analogue modelled tape and tube saturation modes encompass all the best parts of the analogue world, without all the bad parts – such as high-frequency roll-off, hiss, wow and flutter. Using our adaptive release technology, you can simply tell Maximal 2 whether you want the limiter to be fast and loud, or slow and transparent, and it will do what’s needed inside. You can use Maximal 2 to catch rampant peaks in an audio recording, or you can use it to make your track phat and loud – it’s up to you how you push it.
* Transparent Limiting
Everything from fast peak catching, to making tracks loud, the clean and loud modes can maximise your track without colouration.
* Tape & Tube Saturation
Add some warmth with our analogue modelled saturation – warmth without high-frequency roll-off, hiss, wow or flutter.
* 8x Oversampling
Run Maximal at up to 8x oversampling, to limit aliasing and inter-sample peaks when pushing it hard.
* Cross Platform
Coded from the ground up in optimised C++ for both Mac OSX and Windows. You can even share your presets between different operating systems.
Changes for 2.1.0:
– Added VST3 support in Mac OS X and Windows.
– Fixed a bug in the preset browser in 32-bit Windows.
– Refined the oversampling algorithm for more speed.
Maximal v2.1.0 AU VST VST3 x86 x64 WiN MAC-R2R
We’re proud to present our brand new EQ+ series! The new EQ+ series introduces a new dimension of EQing: Three linear phase EQs equipped with unique features help to simplify the postproduction of audio signals – seamlessly and extremely fast.
Smart:EQ+ is a self-learning plug-in. With its automatic detection of problematic resonances it gets the most out of your sounds in no time.
Proximity:EQ+ optimizes the spaciousness of any recording. This plug-in lets you retrospectively shape the room’s acoustics, any way you want.
Entropy:EQ+ separates harmonic components (sustain) from inharmonic ones (transients). Balancing sound and noise, this linear-phase equalizer easily reshapes the dynamics of any audio-material.
EQ Plus Bundle v1.0.2 WiN-R2R
From a very long time, this wonderful and versatile machine was used by a lot of well know artists and musicians, from a long time now, it is waiting by a lot of computer users to be part of their sound arsenal. The XILS V+ combines a Vintage 10 band Vocoder, Supreme Top Octave Divider based Strings and Human Voices, or any sophisticated layering of these three elements. After more than one year of intense modeling deep in the basement of the Xils Laboratories, we offer you this complete recreation of a legend. Its unique vintage vibe and beauty that can only be brought back to life by precisely emulating different ancient and forgotten techniques.
T.O.D : The Top Octave Divider Oscillator provides a unique sound that no samples, or other simple synthesis techniques can reproduce. Emulating the T.O.D, without any aliasing on the whole frequency range, with its pitch and waveform modulation, was a real challenge, worthy of XILS-lab. We are very proud of this effort and offer it to you for your inspiration and enjoyment.
XILS-lab touch : The XILS V+ would not however be a real XILS-lab instrument if we did not add a lot of functions and possibilities that were not present in the original machine, some giving access to its internal circuitry and parameters. And some being totally new.
– Sustain Pedal now working fine (with option for choosing the Pedal state, closed or opened)
– Native instrument NKS compatible
XILS V Plus v1.0.5 VST VST3 RTAS AAX x86 x64 WiN-R2R
Aroma is a newly developed Harmonic Processor creating analog charm in an unprecedented musical way. The four valve or tape like units add elegance to your audio material. Primarily designed for mastering, Aroma can also create astonishing changes to the character of vocals and instruments. The additional Mid/Side processing options allow a decent and smooth fine tuning of the stereo base you won’t get from any other software or hardware. We refrained from names like “tape simulation” or “valve” for the processing units. Though Aroma’s refinements are loosely related to such analog models – Aroma’s variety is far beyond. The flavour controls relate to a wide variety of beauty, warmth and attractiveness. Aroma not only adds elegance to your music, Aroma makes it shine, sounding simply sensational.
Two bugs have been fixed:
– Aroma AU and VST3 crashed on some computers when the knobs where moved.
– VST3 crashed instantly in Cakewalk Sonar.
Aroma v1.1.1 AAX AU VST VST3 x86 x64 WiN-R2R
TBPA Plugins Pack 31.05.2017 WiN-R2R
BazzISM is a drum synthesizer for Windows and Mac OS X that produces bass kicks by a sinus sweep. The sweep’s parameters are adjustable in a wide range. The built in envelope generator supersedes post filtering. If you have built your bass drums with a wave editor and an equalizer up to now, you’ll achieve the same results interactively within seconds using BazzISM. Bassism2 produces the perfect KickBass for your dance tracks. If you built your basskicks up to now following the “infected kickdrum tutorial”, you can get the same results with BazzIsm in seconds that took hours before.
– Numeric input for most parameters.
– Double size editor, optional or automatic for 4k/UHD/Retina displays.
– Changing parameters in Pro Tools (AAX) sometimes remote-controlled additional instances of BazzISM or even lead to a crash.
– Reloading a project in Pro Tools often lead to the default state.
– In Cubase the “Switch to B Setting” function took about a minute with VST2.
ISM BazzISM2 v2.5.2 AAX VST3 VSTi AU WiN MAC-R2R
OP-X PRO-II is the new top flagship of the OP series offering many new and extended features inspired by requests from users we have collected over the years as well as own new ideas. Due to its countless sound shaping features and flexible voice management the range of possible sounds reaches from early monophonic synths over classics like OB-X and Jupiter-8 up to Matrix-12 . OP-X PRO-II offers world unique features and a sound that will make your brain release endorphines. It will deliver the fattest and warmest strings, pads, brasses and solos you’ve ever heard from a virtual synth. An included library of more than 1500 of the finest presets inluding many of the most famous 80ies hits sounds and countless well known presets from various classic vintage synths builds the base for your work. Features like relative or fetched midi cc response make this synth a perfect live machine. Read more
– 2 oscillators (saw, pulse, sine)
– fm, hard sync, ring mod, pw modulation
– morphable multimode filter (lp12/24, hp, bp, no)
– 2 LFOs (main, lever)
– LFO 1 waveforms: sine, square, saw, triangle, sample&hold, sampled vibrato
– LFO 1 features: delay, note trigger, free phase adjustment
– 2 ADSRs (Filter, Amp)
– ADSR 1: invertable, routable to pitch and pulse width
– ADSR 2: switchable attack (lin/log), routable to ring mod
– stacked unisono with variable amount of voices and spread control
– switchable legato or retrigger (uni/poly)
– polyphonic portamento with switchable spread and detuning
– arpeggiator offering 32 modes
– chord hold, sequencer, double mode
– built in effects processor (reverb/delay) offering presets
– switchable dual engine effects processing
– LFO, effects and arpeggiator syncable to song tempo
– 32 wheel modes, mod to cutoff, asymetric bending
– MIDI learn & relative or fetched CC processing
– full MIDI feedback support
– Separate Voice Design (SVD)
– switchable master polyphony (6/8/12)
– deactivatable voices
– individual pan control per voice channel
– panning modulation
– global tuning options (OSC/FILT/ENV/POR)
– tuning trimpots per voice for custom tunings
– built in patch browser with patch change smoother
– 1500 built in presets
P.S. OP-X PRO-II is native VST3 plug-in with additional legacy VST2 support – choose VST2 format only if you DAW not supported VST3
OP-X PRO-II v1.2.5 WiN CE-V.R
Chord Player is a MIDI processor plug-in that helps you play chords and chord progressions in an easy way. Set up to 24 chords at a time, use fretting keys to choose one, and play it by picking keys. you can hit the chord, strum it or play its individual notes using different picking keys. Chords on keyboard and guitar are voiced a bit differently due to the string tuning and their orders. Chord Player includes different chord voicing modes including keyboard and guitar modes. If the key of the song changes you can use the transpose buttons to move all the chords up or down. You can also bypass the process if you need to play the target instrument in a normal way.
• A long list of common chords to choose from (maj, min, sus, etc.).
• All chords come with different voicing (Basic, 1st & 2nd inversions and guitar modes).
• 24 fretting keys to set and choose chords.
• 24 picking keys to set and play chords.
• Hit the chords with only one key or play their notes separately.
• Transpose all the chords up or down at once.
• Customizable mapping for fretting and picking keys.
Chord Player v126.96.36.199 WiN MAC-R2R