VSL Vienna Ensemble Pro v5.4.16181 WiN
Team V.R | 10 Aug 2017 | 30,2 MB
AAX VST VST3 VSTi RTAS STANDALONE MAS
Vienna Ensemble PRO is the ultimate symbiosis of systems and workflows, providing cross-platform MIDI and audio hosting over LAN, mixing in stereo and surround (up to 7.1) with full parameter automation and optional one-click integration of Vienna MIR PRO. Insert Vienna Ensemble PRO as a plug-in on any instrument track in your sequencer or DAW and use it as a mixing host for Vienna Instruments and all your third-party 64-bit and 32-bit VSTi/AU instruments and effect plug-ins (such as Spectrasonics, Native Instruments, Waves, you name it). The Preserve Instance function keeps all your plug-ins and settings loaded while switching to another cue, song, or project – a huge time saver! When used as a master-slave solution with multiple Macs and PCs you don’t need external MIDI and audio interfaces but a simple Ethernet cable.
As a Pro Tools user you may integrate your favorite AU and VST plug-ins in your sessions, and if you are working with Logic Pro X you may still use 32-bit plug-ins. What’s more, with the included Epic Orchestra you get a powerful all-in-one production tool to get you started right away!
Vienna Ensemble PRO comes with 3 licenses for setting up a multi-computer network. One license of the Epic Orchestra sample pack is included as well. Please find a detailed overview of all the key features and versions in the “Compare Products” menu and don’t miss the new Vienna Ensemble PRO videos!
- Cross-platform MIDI and audio LAN solution for Macs and PCs.
- No audio interfaces, no MIDI interfaces on your additional slave computers – All you need is Ethernet with a Gigabit connection.
- Full surround support up to 7.1 with integrated plug-ins for surround-to-surround balancing and mono/stereo-to-surround.
- 3rd party AU (Mac) and VSTi (PC) hosting – Instantiate Vienna Instruments along with other 3rd party VSTi and AU plug-ins (works with nearly all available VSTi/AU plug-ins and supports multiple outputs).
- Dual architecture servers – Run 64-bit and 32-bit Vienna Ensemble PRO Servers side-by-side on the same computer and integrate 32-bit 3rd party instruments into your 64-bit DAW and vice versa.
- VST3/AAX Native/RTAS/MAS connector plug-ins – Supports up to 48 MIDI ports and 768 audio ports per instance.
- Event input plug-in – Route MIDI data from your DAW into Vienna Ensemble PRO to circumvent the single MIDI port limitation under AU and VST2 formats (e.g., Logic, Digital Performer).
- Audio input plug-in – Route audio signals from your DAW into Vienna Ensemble PRO, e.g., to turn it into a virtual FX rack on your slave computer.
- Preserve Instance – Disconnect Vienna Ensemble PRO from your sequencer while keeping all of your instruments and samples loaded, and re-connect to a new cue or project without loading again.
- Optimize All – Clean up your RAM by purging all unused samples of all instantiated Vienna Instruments with one mouse click!
- Slave mode host tempo synchronization.
- Plug-in latency compensation ensures full sync of all plug-ins inside each Vienna Ensemble PRO instance.
- Fully mappable touch parameter automation – Control all of your plug-ins on slave computers right from your master.
- Mixer Automation – Use AU/VST/RTAS/MAS automation from your sequencer to control Vienna Ensemble PRO’s mixer (volume, pan and sends).
- Post-effect plug-in rack for processing after pre-fader sends.
- Selective Project Merging – Assemble the channels of various existing projects into one new template.
- Optional one-click integration of Vienna MIR PRO (sold separately).
- EPIC ORCHESTRA included – a 9 GB orchestral bonus library.
- AU/VST/VST3/AAX Native/RTAS/MAS plug-in or stand-alone.
VSL Vienna Ensemble Pro v5.4.16181 CE WiN-V.R