LinPlug RMV v5.1.5 WiN MAC
TEAM R2R | 2015.02.06 | WiN: 36.94 MB | MAC: 16.63 MB
The RMV is a dream machine, but you need to try it to understand just how flexible it is, how intuitive and easy to use the interface is, how well the library system works. A wonderfull machine. RMV Drum Addiction Drum Synthesizer, Drum Sampler, Audio Loop Slicer and Drum Librarian for Windows. RMV is the result of many years of investigation and programming and a huge step forward from its predecessor, the RM IV.
- * Drum Synthesizer.
- * Drum Sampler.
- * Audio Loop Modules (Slicer & Player).
- * Drum Librarian.
- * 32-voice polyphony.
- * Multiple instances of the RMV can be opened.
- * 48 polyphonic Pads for the universal or specialized Drum Synthesizers or Drum Samplers.
- * Six independent Audio Loop Modules with up to 64 slices each.
- * Each Pad and each Slice features its own controls for:
- o Volume.
- o Pan.
- o Output Selection.
- o Tune (+- 24 semitones in 10 cent intervals).
- o Two independent Effects Send.
- * Each Pad and Slice can belong to one of 10 Edit Groups (parameters for all Pads or Slices in a Group can be adjusted simultaneously).
- * Each Pad and each Slice can have additional modules:
- o A 12×12 Modulation Matrix.
- o 3 independent LFOs.
- o A Distortion and BitCrusher.
- o A multimode AHDSR-controlled filter.
- o A four-band parametric equalizer.
- o Three insert effects racks each of which can be set to one of nine different effects units.
- o A “Varizer” for unbeaten realistic humanizing.
- * Each Pad additionally features its own controls for loading and saving Pad files, Choke Group (12 groups are available including prev/next and self-mute), Trigger Key, Polyphony (mono… 8, full), Mute and Solo.
- * Almost all instrument parameters are MIDI controllable.
Audio Module Features:
- * Pads and Audio Loop Modules provide mono and true stereo sample playback and processing.
- * Pads can hold either a Sampler or Synth Audio module:
- o A percussion sampler module.
- o 2 different kick drum modules.
- o 2 different snare drum modules.
- o Open and closed hihat modules.
- o A Tom module.
- o A Clap module.
- o Two cymbal modules.
- o A simple and easy FM percussion module.
- o A flexible, universal purpose drum synthesizer.
- * Each Sampler module can hold up to 30 samples that can be layered, velocity-switched or -crossfaded and with parameters for start, end, reverse, volume and delay.
- * Sampler also features:
- o A Pitch Envelope with two successive Pitch and Time phases.
- o An AHDSR Envelope for controlling Amplitude.
- * Sample Waveform Display additionally shows Pitch- , Amplitude- and Filter-Envelope.
- * Samples can also be opened and edited in an external editor and then reloaded into the RMV right from RMV user interface.
- * Switchable response to MIDI Note Off.
- * Supported sample formats:
- o WAV 8-32 bit, mono and stereo, any sample rate.
- o AIF 8-24 bit, mono and stereo, any sample rate.
- o REX and REX 2.
– Fixed tempo synchronisation problem with groove and loop players (Mac only)
– Fixed possible crash when changing audio buffer settings
– Small fixes and improvements
LinPlug RMV v5.1.5 AU VST VSTi WiN MAC-R2R