TEAM DYNAMiCS | Feb 11 2011 | DVD1: 3.79 GB | DVD2: 6.49 GB
Q (as in, cue, or, if you prefer, as in the master spy’s gadget man), contains almost two thousand patches and 16GB of sample material including cinematically thunderous drums, percussion, winds, vocals, ethnic instruments, metallic textures, glass, guitar, toy, ambient atmospheres, synth landscapes, and trailer-ready effects. The library includes both playable melodic pitched instruments and multisampled one-shot percussion and effects. A large collection of epic percussion loops which automatically sync to tempo and are playable both whole and by the slice, are also included.
- * 16GB of sample material (requires 9GB of hard drive space thanks to lossless sample compression).
- * The collection is divided up into twenty-three main category folders: Ambient Chordal Pads, Cymbals, Gongs, Rolls, and Effects, Drums and Percussion, Granular Orchestra, Guitars, Hong Kong Cinema, Horns and Winds, Impacts and Low Drums, Loops and Construction Kits, Metallic and Glass Melodies, Middle Eastern, Morphstruments, Multilayer Dreamscapes, Multilayer Drones, Mystery, Pedal Steel Ambiences, Pulp Surfer, Sound Effects, Stylistic Phrases, Tempo Textures, Toys and Character Keyboards, Voices, and Western.
- * Easy-to-use interface provides one-click effecting of the library, including the famed EZRoom convolution, delay, chorus, filters, chorusing, flanging, and more. Other advanced functions include a special legato mode for melodic instruments, and crossfade controls for multilayered instruments.
- * While everything in Q is mapped in Kontakt format ready to play from a MIDI controller, as a bonus many of Q’s one-shot effects (such as booms, whooshes, metal scrapes and hits, and special sound effects) are also available on the disc in open 24-bit WAV format, allowing instant drag-and-drop into a film mix.
- * Q is powered by the industry-leading Kontakt engine. It is compatible with VST, AudioUnit, and RTAS (Pro Tools 7 & 8) plug-in formats allowing it to work seamlessly within any major sequencer, in addition to standalone use.